Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.
I'd like to say thanks to those who appreciate my effort.
All I'm saying is when we want to evaluate a player, we neeed to:
1. Look at the whole body of his work.
(This is where I compare Myers with Jackson. I've watched each play in slow motion and in still shots like these for the last 4 years. I've learned a little here and there.)
2. Look at the situation around him.
- One CB can look better with more pressure up front while another looks bad because lack of the same (overall when you look at all the plays each was involved in.)
- One CB, for some reason, just happened to receive better help from the safety while the other did not (again, counting all the plays each was invloved in.)
- One CB might have gotten away with a few more penalties while the other did not.
A little bit of this and lit bit of that add to some bad plays on his own combine to make for an easy scape goat.