View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #61
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think that is what 76 is trying to do.

People generally watch the game & they pick somebody to blame. Usually if you have one bad decision after anther, it get's easy to say "I was right, I know better than Kubiak, Smith, McNair"

Since Kareem was the #1 pick,we didn't pick Kyle Wilson, we didn't sign Dunta, Lee played us, & we let Jaques Reeves go, everybody wants to blame all their frustration for Kubiak & McNair on Kareem.

Wade is going to say what he said for several reasons. #1 it's true, #2 he knows the Texans fans don't want to hear what 76 is saying. If a Wade came out saying that, we'd start the "McNair strapped him to Kareem just like he forced Carr on Kubiak" crap.

#1 is true, because he's a rookie & has a lot to learn. If I was Wade, Kareem wouldn't be in my top 5 things I need to worry about right now.
If Kareem isn't top 5, I bet the secondary, as a whole, is #1. It has got to be fixed and fixed now. I don't care if it's a better pass rush, better coaching/scheme or 1 or 2 top FA's. whatever it takes to reach at least average. Just get that side of the ball to hold up their end.