View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #59
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I need to learn that.
However, there are plays I think that need to be in slow motion to see and I don't know how to do that either!
I like the still shots - frame by frame you can break down the details of the play more thoroughly. Not just the focus of the play but the other things that made the play work (or fail) like the protections. You miss so much in real time ..... Just ask the refs.

I dont believe that people appreciate the effort you put into these threads - I enjoy them , keepem comin.

(If you do use youtube , It would be nice to have the still's as well)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote