View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011   #47
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Yup, and that's why I think all this talk about how Jackson is the 'worst football player ever' mentality is overreaction. Certainly he didn't have a great rookie season but I still think he can be a good player for us.

But find me one thread, just ONE thread on this board, that has ever stayed on topic!
haha yeah i agree he can get better but ol 76 up there keeps trying to convince me/us that K.J was good last season. i mean seriously we all know better, i'm not saying he wont improve, hell i hope he becomes a HOF Cb but as far as last season goes he was horrendous.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote