View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011   #46
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Yall are missing the whole point of this thread. you do know he isnt doing this to show anything about schaub right. He is doing it to show how offenses fool safties and make CBs like Jackson look bad when its really not their fault. yall do get that right haha
Yup, and that's why I think all this talk about how Jackson is the 'worst football player ever' mentality is overreaction. Certainly he didn't have a great rookie season but I still think he can be a good player for us.

But find me one thread, just ONE thread on this board, that has ever stayed on topic!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote