View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And so then, I was like, "Yeah, I know what it looks like...but still, I mean SERIOUSLY??"

And the room erupted into laughter.

That's when we realized that we could never go back to just being friends. The whole thing was awkward. Like I said earlier, two ships passing in the night.

Oh well. What's a guy to do?

And then, out of nowhere I began to notic----HEY! Where's the next set of screenshots???

What the hell? Get back to work, 76. I need those screen shots, and I needed them YESTERDAY!!!!
See, I have to get up to go to work early tomorrow.
I have all these screenshots upload to photobucket already.
(And I've already spent a lot of time finding a shareware to reduce the size of these screenshots and do that in order to save space on photobucket - but I thought Photobucket already gives you unlimited storage space?).

Anyhow, the next set of screenshots will show Namdi Asomugha in the same boat.
Now, that ought to be good, wouldn't it ?!?

Personally, I do not mind dissenting opinions at all.
I'm the kind of guy who can get into a fight with another guy and the next thing you know it, we become good friends.
No sweat!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote