View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011   #31
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I like Schaub.
He's been doing all the things I wished (after the 09 season) he'd do to improve his game (in the 2010 season.).

As I understand, he's still on to those things (get rid of the ball quicker, working on his throwing motion, pull up and run.)
As long as he keeps at it, I have nothing to complain.
He can only get better with his reads and getting out faster on the bootleg.
I like Schaub also. I guess I should've used the smiley. I was just having a bit of fun.