Thread: Camping Indoors
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #22
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I only mention age because I don't expect young guys to know McClain's work a decade or so ago. I either assumed you were young or not and old Oiler fan. Nothing deeper than that.

IMO, Eddie George is not a HOF back. He has been "good" for a while, but I have never considered him an elite back. I sure hope he doesn't make it although I have nothing against him. I just like to see the HOF as a place for special players. George is a stand up guy, a team leader and someone you can count on, but he has never struck me as one of the top 5 backs in any given year.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote