View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Top RBs Fantasy Football

1) Arian Foster - He's complete. He plays in a top offense. And he was head and shoulders the best fantasy RB in 2010. What's changed?
2) Adrian Peterson - I'm concerned about the lack of a passing game to take the pressure off of Peterson. Still, he's good for 1300+ yds and 15 TDs.
3) Chris Johnson - He's had results without a passing game to back him up. I'm worried about an extended holdout, more than anything.
4) Peyton Hillis - I think the Browns will have more scoring opportunities in 2011, and that means more TDs for Hillis.
5) Jamaal Charles - He had a monster 2010, but he doesn't get the red zone touches.
6) Maurice Jones-Drew - Is MJD beginning to wear down? The Jags need to limit his touches.
7) Michael Turner - If he were a 3 down back, I'd rank him much higher.
8) Rashard Mendenhall - Solid, but not flashy.
9) Matt Forte - A safe pick, good for 1500+ total yards and 10 TDs.
10) Ray Rice - Will the Ravens finally give Rice some red zone touches? If so, I would put Rice 3 or 4 spots higher.