Thread: Early Camp News
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #34
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Re. Joppru reinjuring his groin, I feel bad for the team and us fans, but I feel terrible for Bennie. That has to be unbelievably disappointing and frustrating for
a young man in his situation - just wanting to have the opportunity to initially compete and then make the active roster and perhaps ultimately start for the Texans. I remember personally in HS (we are talking many decades ago), missing
virtually a whole Track season from a groin injury. So I knew they could be serious, but did not realize they could potentially end an NFL players career.
This must be more than an ordinary groin pull, which cancertainly be serious enough.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote