Thread: Camping Indoors
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know how true this is but it makes sense. It appears that the trend is that newspapers will one day be only online...much has email has taken over for letter writing the prediction is that one day the daily newspaper will be only available via PC.

The Post has been gone for many years. I'm sure the cost to start a new paper in a city as big as Houston is many, many millions and I'm not sure in this age if anybody would attempt it.

I like John McClain (sorry for the misspelling in previous post). I've had a few contacts with him and he's been very nice and helpful. I won't criticize him but I get everybody's else point.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote