Thread: Camping Indoors
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #12
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I was reading the past Q & A sessions from John McClain and decided to write to him and ask him a question on why if he is a writer for "Our" Houston Chronicle, why doesn't he cover more about "our" team and not the Titans and Cowboys.

Here is his response via email:

"Dante'

Thanks for writing.

I don't cover the Texans. Carlton Thompson and Joseph Duarte cover the Texans.

I still answer questions about them in my online column. I answer questions from everyone who writes, including Titans and Cowboys fans.

Last year, because the Cowboys did so well, I had to cover all eight road games, plus one home game and one playoff game. If they continue to win, I'll cover their road games again. We have a writer who resides in Dallas and covers home games.

I covered three Titans regular-season games, including the Texans game, and two playoff games.

Plus, the Titans are in the Texans' division, and they were 12-4. There's still a lot of interest in the Titans in the Houston area, according to our surveys.

Anyway, that's why I don't write much about the Texans.

Thanks again for writing. I'm going to use your e-mail in my next online column.

Take care.

john"
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote