View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011   #112
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

[quote=Double Barrel;1717793]Well, it takes two to tango. And we have no evidence that Aso wants to be a Texan. So McNair could offer him the moon, but if Aso is just not interested in Houston, then it won't happen. My expectations are tempered by the fact that we are the Texans.

Ah, but no evidence that he does not want to be a Texan. If the info is true about AJ recruiting him... If he was dead set against, seems he would have snickered and told AJ "Quit clowning around, fool!"