Thread: Early Camp News
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
V what happens in BJ's case if he is PUPed? They indicate that the player can not be activated until the 6th reqular game. Is that if they are PUPed after the end of the preseason games or does that apply now and they must decide whether to keep the player by the end of preseason?
I'm a bit hazy on this myself but I will look it up for us all if someone else doesn't come forth with a clear understanding. I think there is an active PUP list and a reserve PUP list. If you are on the reserve list you are ineligible to practice or play for 6 regular season games. If you are on the active list you can practice. I'm not sure how they count against the rosters differently. After the six weeks the team has to include you in the active roster or release you.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote