View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011   #102
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Watch out, or Bob McNair could be your Grinch...

I'd be stoked if Aso signed with the Texans, without a doubt.

That being said, I'm certainly not going to be disappointed when it does not happen, simply because I try not to set myself up with unrealistic expectations.
I will be disappointed as it will be a chance to get the top position player at a arguably most needed position for only money and no players or draft picks.