View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011   #93
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Why should I not "admit" it? It is a stronger position than placing faith in a single player making a difference. I want results no matter what Nnamdi does either in signing with the Texans or on the field. Some of you are in too much of Nnamdis or bust mode. The choice is not the Texans to sign him. He chooses us or not for whatever reason he and his family believes. And remember the Raiders have been awful with his being one of the best, its about the total product.
Agreed

This yr Billionaire BoBBY isn't going to be able to pull this we're on the right track crap. Even novice fans such as my wife are questioning your motives and why I'm wasting time and $$$$ on an owner that winning is secondary to the bottom line.

It's win or you're going to be compared to Bottom Line Bud. So you better be on the right track.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote