View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011   #91
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well there you go and thanks for admitting it. If we sign ASO I will much more than greatly excited and that would be before down one.
Why should I not "admit" it? It is a stronger position than placing faith in a single player making a difference. I want results no matter what Nnamdi does either in signing with the Texans or on the field. Some of you are in too much of Nnamdis or bust mode. The choice is not the Texans to sign him. He chooses us or not for whatever reason he and his family believes. And remember the Raiders have been awful with his being one of the best, its about the total product.