View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011   #89
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I will be watching and rooting, but that does not mean I am subject to blind faith when someone has shown me who they are.

The Texans are like the chic who keeps promising ...well ya know, but when it comes time to ya know, something comes up (and not even always her fault). At some point, sweet talk and sexier night gowns are not enough. The ya know has to happen. If you keep dating this chic it has to some reason beyond the ya know since you are not getting as much satisfaction that's being implied or directly promised.

I mean if you are happy being blue over and over, there nothing really I say to change your mind, but I rather delay the excitement until the prospects of ya know are real(not just looking better), especially when I have had repeated disappointment.
AT, side note here, do you evaluate your women on "potential"? lol