View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011   #85
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Don't know if I can relate to your analogy. As the father of 3 daughters, I support & respect girls who stand behind no-sex-before-marriage principals. If it's time for you to move on to another girl..... move on to another girl.

As far as blind-faith goes, there's nothing blind about my faith in the Texans.

This is a journey. I'm excited about what we've done so far & I'll be ecstatic if they sign Nnamdi.
I will leave my analogy and your comments as is, because this not a moral issue about your daughters. If that is your familys' real choices I respect that.

Part of a sports' fan journey (for me) is the loss of real faith, but still following anyway(hope). Current example is the Dallas Mavericks. They had disappointed the DFW fans so much, that as many fans if not most thought they would not get out of the 1st round against Portand. The Mavericks by actually winning in each round earned the trust of the fans by results. That's where the Texans are for me: I am following because that's what I do, but for true excitement, you have to show me.