View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sweetmom's BBQ Rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Sorry I have been busy...I heard about Lance's rave about our stuff. Purty cool...eh? We advertise at night on 1560.

I sent you a message on facebook. I dunno...I think I did. I drink too much sometimes everyday so I forget.

We are also in Meat Masters on S. Fry just south of Highland Knolls if you get out that way.

Hit me up on FB and I can send you a paypal bill if you like.

Thanks
Hey bro, I never got a FB message from you... YOu drunk sumbitch!! Send a pm with the PayPal stuff!!!

*EDIT*
Because SweetMom's Rub, is the best Ever!!!! Of all the flavors, BBQ is my fave!! That said, all the rest are outstanding too!!!