Thread: Camping Indoors
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
By the way, "Mr. Voice of the Fans" .. thanks for the article on the front page.
Thank you. If there's anything you or anyone else wants me to write about, I'm open for ideas and suggestions. I think my next piece will be quick hits instead of the long articles I've been writing recently. I may include a Chronicle rant or two just to liven things up a bit. The articles will be more frequent now, and probably less lengthy, now that the season has started. It appears that ht.com has hired a new writer (J. Michael Moore). I hope he's no kin to that other Michael Moore guy...

Last edited by aj.; 07-31-2004 at 09:47 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote