View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011   #63
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post

Why is it that I'm still cautiously optimistic this may happen? It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and you really REALLY have that feeling that you're actually going to win. I feel like that with Asomugha. For some weird reason my mind is playing this awful trick on my heart.
From my observations in the past you're always very optimistic about this team so that's not a surprise. When you're still yelling out "Team Kubiak" after 5 years of failures, I'd consider you an optimist no matter the circumstance given the history. I don't know why you would be at this point as far as free agency goes though. We haven't done anything in the past under this regime to indicate that there would be a high liklihood that we would pay the kind of money that Aso will demand, nor have we gone out and pushed extremely hard for highly sought after free agents. If the Texans did make a huge push and go all out to sign Aso it would be the first.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote