View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011   #56
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The comparison was not Christmas to Texans franchise rather you to a grinch that wants to bust others bubble. Man, I respect your views but this thread was not about whether ASO could come here but if he did what would fans opinions be. If you do not like content of thread rather than crap on the thread just back out and move on to next thread. It is like you just have to be negative. We know you POV just like we know what it is on Yao Ming.
Didn't bust any bubble. It's quite obvious that any fan would be ecstatic if the Texans signed the best CB in the league. I mean, what fan wouldn't be happy about their team signing a quality guy like that? It's a rhetorical question. I know it's the off season, but how many threads are going to exist on a guy that the Texans clearly won't pay for where the same discussion takes place over and over?

Quote:
It is like you just have to be negative.
Replace negative with "realistic" and this is a true statement.

Quote:
We know you POV just like we know what it is on Yao Ming.
And how did Yao Ming work out for Houston fans? Not exactly a good example for you to use in this instance considering the guy's career. Call it negative all you want, but "realistically" Yao never proved me wrong and gave fans false hopes for years and set the Rockets back many years just as I said he would. Sorry, you didn't like the lack of optimism regarding a guy who was a lemon here for years, but Houston fans that put all the hopes and dreams in that guy got a big bag of disappointment year after year. I choose not to go down that path when I see enough signs that indicate a very low probability surrounding a player or situation regarding a team.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote