View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #40
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Assenine is the right word considering we're staring down not even having a season. I hope the Texans aren't playing nice and are contacting free agents behind closed doors and getting deals done even though they aren't supposed to be. We all know that's not what's happening though. Aso will end up a Jet, Redskin, Cowboy etc. right at 12:01 AM the moment the lockout is lifted.
I would say yes to that.

I know I know I don't have a link but I know someone who was pretty close to the DRob situation and before the deadline of free agency (before he franchised the first time) he had two deals worked out, one with Atlanta and one with the Jets and both were paying him more than Chris Gamble with a lot more guarantee money. That's why DRob got so pissed off.

Teams are dealing behind closed doors all day everyday. Fat Al is another example. How do you put a $100 million dollar deal together 1 minute into free agency?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote