View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #38
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 20242 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As you now see there are other opinions on the MB besides yours and that is why I posted the thread. Probably surprises you but people can express themselves and should be able to wthout you calling them names.
For starters, I dont recall calling anyone any names. Chill out. On another note, go back to the other Nnamdi thread and you can do your poll by reading through all the posts and pages. Im sure not everyone agrees with me that it would be exciting to see him come here but I could probably bet the majority (95% or better) of this message board will be jumping for joy and have many positive things to say about it.

Go ahead and count up the other 5% + - if need be.

Sorry if it feels like Im jumping on you but I dont mean to be. This offseason has been ridiculously slow due to the lockout and I (as well as everyone else) am looking for something worth while to talk about. Starting another discussion about NA coming here and whether or not it would be a great move didnt strike me as that. Once again, just my opinion. I try not to post opinion on here as there are many others who do that and Im sure you guys care as much about mine as I do about yours. I try to post fact and information as much as possible, this being one of the times I didnt.

Post on bro, dont let a sour apple like me stop you. You just gotta be prepared when someone like myself shares a strong opinion on something like this.