View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #32
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

I would go bananas! The exact opposite of my fury at last year and how WR's like Ajiritoutou from SD burned up or D like he was Jerry Rice for a career 2 TD day!!!

The anger I had at that game and the rest of the season....this would flip that to the polar opposite.

It would be the 1st time in the Texans off season history and maybe history in general where my BP would sky rocket and I'd start having chest pains and hyperventilating for a GOOD reason.

Unfortunately Kubes and the Denny's menu will still be there during the season to counter weight this....

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote