View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #29
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think there would be a HUGE amount of support for the Texans nationwide, and more importantly, from the home fans in Houston. The fanbase would would be overjoyed that Bob spent the big bucks on the best player available and in my opinion the best CB in the NFL.... which addresses our biggest weakness.

I think Bob bringing in Asomugha AND hiring Wade Phillips as DC in the same offseason would show us all a giant message that he wants to win NOW.

I'd be overjoyed and think this would be the missing piece that pushes us far in the playoffs (let alone just making it). The elephant in the room is can all our players stay healthy??? If so I think it's playoffs easily with a division win. But its the NFL and an injury here or there just puts us back to square 1.
The best teams overcome this factor of football.