View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #28
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
That goes without saying, but being "ho-hum" on the biggest FA signing in the entire NFL this year AND in our entire franchises history would warrant a little more than "ho-hum".

Not hating on you, just saying...there would be plenty to be excited about IF we got Nnamdi.
I am not saying I would be ho hum. I would be excited. But, I wouldn't be booking my hotel room in Indy just yet.

I fell into that trap last year, when, while walking into the Cowboy game, me and a buddy were having a serious discussion about whether we would drive up to Dallas for the Super Bowl or fly.

Nope, not doing that again. They have to prove something to me.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote