View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #27
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
All I am saying is, let's not act like Miami Heat fans and hold the victory party before the season begins (if we get him). It will be exciting, yes, but then we have to wait and see how all the pieces fit together.
That goes without saying, but being "ho-hum" on the biggest FA signing in the entire NFL this year AND in our entire franchises history would warrant a little more than "ho-hum".

Not hating on you, just saying...there would be plenty to be excited about IF we got Nnamdi.