View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #26
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Look, I typically only like to post facts and try and keep my opinions to myself.....for the most part. I think this thread is completely ridiculous in the fact that you think bringing in the best CB in the game to the NFL's worst secondary would make a "ho-hum" impact on our team.

Absolutely ridiculous and Im glad there isnt a poll for this.

You can put me in the category of nothing short of ecstatic if this happened. Ill take it one step further and say that if we signed ANY of the top 7-8 FA CB's, I would be jumping for joy.

I think we are probably one key acquistion (a shutdown CB) from being in the playoffs. Our offense is shored up. Our front seven is in great shape as far as Im concerned with our young bodies and the new scheme brought in from one of the games best DC's. Its our secondary is what sucks the most and could prove to be our downfall.....unless we sign Nnamdi.

Assenine to say the least...

If you would read any of the other "Ill give my first born child to get Nnamdi" threads out there, you would have seen the answer to your head scratcher.
All I am saying is, let's not act like Miami Heat fans and hold the victory party before the season begins (if we get him). It will be exciting, yes, but then we have to wait and see how all the pieces fit together.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote