View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011   #17
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

I normally dont think its fair to say that one man will "save us", but in this case I do find it fair to say, with his talent in one of our weakest areas, would give me hope for something better.

I think bringing him in would be the recharge of hope that we fans need.

Dont get me wrong, IF this season happens Ill be there in person or at my TV screaming...regardless if he is signed or not.... but its so much better to run off a fully charged battery of hope than the back up battery of loving your team... if that makes any sense.