Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I guess this is what we're left with while the lockout continues, certainly not by choice, ye of little faith tread lightly or not at all. I think the Texans are stacked with talent @ corners just need some veteran leadership. The Center from USC went undrafted, Kris O'Doud he is at least 4th rd. talent but has injury history which is why he wasn't taken but believe you me teams will have him on speed dial the minute the NFL says go. If fully healthy, he makes the 53 man roster.
Agreed on O'Doud. We & 65 discussed him prior to trade & I hope we are on his doorstep, as soon as allowable. If healthy, this kid will be a ten year player.

I am hoping our Dbs will do better with coaching but we have no veteran leadership in backfield. Of course Aso can change all that. lol. SInce my 2012 mock will be based only on what I see now, corner and safety and ILB and #2 WR will be addressed.