Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Beerlover, you nailed it on Watt & we finally were able to go BPA in first & filled a need that I was unaware we had (DE). I'm working on a 2012 mock but you & 65 will not like it as I go after corners or at least FS that can play CB. I think I can add a starting WR & add depth on defense but it will probably be an all defensive draft. I'd really like to add a center in later rounds but not happening & I think we are OK with OT/OGs for one more year. If needed, we could shift SMith to center & replace him with Briesel or maybe SHelly SMith. ( I hope this guy really comes on this year. I wanted him in OTAs...

If we lose Mario ( I am considering a trade and making posters call me crazy) I would want a DE but that position looks weak after the first 2 maybe 3 players in 2012. Any way, I will try to post it soon & maybe it will create a bit of discussion as not much else going on. Thank de Lord, I'm going to work next week.