Thread: JJ Watt
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...gs/TSX/2011_DE

interesting ranking of the 2011 NFL Draft DE prospects. As Texans move into their new scheme Watt makes even more sense because of course the Texans #1 DE is Mario Williams who trumps anyone on this list. Wade coming home to Houston is the best thing ever for Mario, Watt, Texans D & Texan followers everywhere. This is a perfect example how you adjust for BPA strategy, cause even if Cameron was rated higher, Watt fit better because it allowed Williams to achieve his destiny

notice Brooks is not even listed as a DE anymore (#3 OLB) & Cheta Ozougwu is ranked 24th. quite a haul ladies & gents.
Question, if Mario is not a Texan after this next year, does DE or OLB become our #1 dire need for 2012 draft? I know it's early and I guess the best scenario in that case is for Barwin and Brooks Reed to be terrific as OLBs.