View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004   #11
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

As far as Babin goes I see him getting 5 or 6 sacks, and around 75 or 80 tackles. He might get a fumble recovery or two, but since coverage will be new to him I dont see him getting any picks. I think Babin's real value will be seen in the stats Wong gets playing on the other side. He'll get more sacks than he has the past two years. Robinson will take some time to adjust, but I see him getting 2 or 3 picks, and perhaps 20 to 25 passes defensed. I think he'll be an excellent tackler, so I think he could be up in the 40's if he stays healthy and starts all year long. Duff will have a punt or kick return for a TD by seasons end. Had to at least mention one of the golden domers.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote