Thread: Question?????
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004   #13
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
1700+rushing yards, & 2300 total yards is what i call tearing everyone they play a new...well you know what. If that happens, you can bet the house on the Pro Bowl. And it is very possible. the only thing that would deter him would be injuries, cuz Hollings aint gonna take away from his yards like you think, and he is bulking up in order to better deliver a pounding and better take one.
Some all-time greats havent put up 2300 total yard seasons. Hollings will get 7-10 carries a game next year, I have read/heard that, Davis will get the bulk of the carries though. And another thing that will prevent DD from getting those yards is
Quote:
Any Fantasy players looking for a potential sleeper should look at the Houston Texans offense. The coaches are intrigued by wide receiver Derick Armstrong, a second-year player. Armstrong has impressed in the offseason so much the Texans might be using more four-receiver sets this year. He would join Andre Johnson, Corey Bradford and Jabbar Gaffney, giving David Carr a nice foursome to throw to if Johnson and Gaffney make the strides the coaching staff expects. The coaches feel this is the year Gaffney becomes a solid player in the middle of the field. The key for the Texans will be keeping Carr healthy. He missed four games last year with shoulder and knee problems, but even when he played after the injuries, he was never entirely healthy. He made a big improvement in picking up blitzes last season, which is a major step for a young passer. Look for him to improve even more this year and give the Texans more big-play throws down the field.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7533756

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote