View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004   #17
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Good ! I'm glad there're picking us last. The name of the game in football is
expectations. If you're picked to go 6-11 and you go 500, the season is a success. If you're picked to get into the playoffs and you go 8-8, the season is
a failure. We got to keep thinking long-term. And being in a really tough division
will make us better long-term to. To me the third year for an X team like us is just finally getting you're head above water, i.e. starting to get to the competitive level. If you want to win it all at once, spend more time in Vegas. And Good Luck !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote