View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #227
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
When you watch highlight tapes you have to be careful what you see. I just watched the first 10 plays on Watt's youtube highlight and on about 6 plays the guy wasn't touched or near blocked. Now he played awesome against my Frogs and I know overall he is a big, strong kid. But you can't just see a guy running into the backfield and expect the same thing. As I've said multiple times now, when you get him in the 3-4 at DE you might see him get caught up in traffic. One knock is him getting off blocks. So he is a great kid with a great work ethic and motor but I want to see him with big guys all around where he is getting a body on him. You don't see alot of that in college highlight films. I like the pick but having questions doesn't make it a negative.
I am more excited about what he can do at the nose. He made Ohio States center look like a punk, went right around him and was in the backfield causing chaos. I think he is going to be too quick for most of the centers in the NFL. If they are doubling him, that is putting others in 1-on-1 situations, which is what Phillips wants....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote