View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #225
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Have you not seen Watt play? Dude is in the backfield on the majority of the snaps. That is what the Texans got....

Why cannot people see this?
When you watch highlight tapes you have to be careful what you see. I just watched the first 10 plays on Watt's youtube highlight and on about 6 plays the guy wasn't touched or near blocked. Now he played awesome against my Frogs and I know overall he is a big, strong kid. But you can't just see a guy running into the backfield and expect the same thing. As I've said multiple times now, when you get him in the 3-4 at DE you might see him get caught up in traffic. One knock is him getting off blocks. So he is a great kid with a great work ethic and motor but I want to see him with big guys all around where he is getting a body on him. You don't see alot of that in college highlight films. I like the pick but having questions doesn't make it a negative.