View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #206
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head here. I think you also have to consider his medicals. I think Mario becomes our Ware type player. There are also some good pass rushers still out there.

The other thing I love about the Watt pick is he is relatively new to the position. I think he is just scratching the surface of his potential.
I dont know if Mario has Ware's first step. I'm curious to find out, and if Wade thinks he can I'll give themt he benefit of the doubt for now. It's something to watch in the OTAs and training camp.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote