View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #204
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head here. I think you also have to consider his medicals. I think Mario becomes our Ware type player. There are also some good pass rushers still out there.

The other thing I love about the Watt pick is he is relatively new to the position. I think he is just scratching the surface of his potential.
I would love Mario to be a Ware type player and with Watt that makes that possible