View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #194
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I wonder how many of those making negative comments have actually seen him play?
My comments aren't negative in a personal way..I like the guy alot...but I saw him play TCU and saw alot of his stuff and all before that game. He has alot of good qualities but it isn't a slight to question where he will fit in this sceme and if there were better options. I think everyone does this at this point. I'm reading about Tyron Smith being the next Alex Barron on the Cowboy board.