View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #172
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

I like this pick. We talked a lot about him over on the College board. This dude's not only a physical freak he's a damn energizer bunny on a gallon of 5 Hour Energy. I'm not just talking about games either. Whether it's lifting, running, practicing or whatever he's doing, it's 100%. Mario best take heed, otherwise, Watt will out hustle him and eventually out play him.

Now, let's all put something in our pipes and dream we get the next 2 right as well. Brooks Reed? Sam Acho? Ayers? Moch? Either way, I hope that's the position we're shootin for with our 2nd.

Again, good pick, Wade. Just keep Smith over in the corner and keep doing what you're doing

*edit* Those mentioning Houston, it's been mentioned he was one that failed his Combine drug test. Odds are the Texans won't touch him