View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #170
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
J.J. Watt was the most overlooked Defensive Lineman in the entire draft.

The Texans played this one close to the chest and came away with a 10 year starter that should notch a few pro bowls as well.

Watt is a model of consistency and work ethic, there probably wasn't another DL/DE in the draft more ready to contribute on the NFL level than him. Love the pick.

Now go get Rahim Moore/Quiton Carter and Akeem Ayers/Justin Houston and call it a day.
I'm happy about the pick. Aldom Smith was taken I wasn't sold on Prince so I'm good with Watt. But I was really hoping some team was in love with one the remaining qbs and had offered us a bounty of picks. But I'm stil happy with Watt, I think he'll be a good player.