View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #166
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoX View Post
While you search for video to verify the claim, use google and find media coverage second guessing the move when the Patriots made it. You'll find quotes from Belichick himself discussing the defensive changes.

3-4 ends don't fill the box score, but great ones make it possible for the LBs to swoop in and get the glory. You can't measure Seymour's impact on the Pats defense by his sack totals. But he was the core of that machine for quite a while.
I understand that.

For the job you are asking them to do, you can normally get those guys much later in the draft. With Mario & Antonio, even Okoye rotating in.... I don't think any player can do that job that much better than those three guys to justify 1 pick outside of the top 10.

We just drafted Igor Olshansky with the #11 pick.

That's all I'm saying.