View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #158
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Q: How did you develop a knack for deflecting passes?

Watt: "That is something I learned over my career. I was never really taught about it. I figured it's one great way to limit the QB's throwing range is to put your hands up. It's something I have tried to work in over my career and it's worked great for me."
This caught my eye. I remember repeatedly screaming as the D.

He figured something out in his short experience which was pointed out all last year...........that which none of the D coaches evidently ever learned, taught or emphasized. Our D, more times than not, were rushing with their hands in their pockets................an NFLtechnique solely attributed to the Texans' coaching staff.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote