View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #153
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So I think I'm the only person on the planet who thinks that the team's #1 need is inside pass rush. I'm of the opinion that collapsing the pocket in the middle will help Mario's outside rush, allow the team to rush outside backers better, and even us the CB blitz now and again. So ignoring for a minute that you all disagree with me, does Watt give us any of that?

Also, I love that he was a TE. I mean, before long we can dominate the league's All-Former TE team.
While I don't disagree that an inside rush is critical, it begs the question of who at #11 would fill that need. Nose Tackle...ILB...??? The only guy taken at those positions in the entire 1st round was Phil Taylor at 21 to the Browns.

Also Watt will help the inside rush when on passing downs when they slide into a 4-3 front.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote