View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011   #117
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post

We've got Barwin (maybe Cushing?) at OLB right now and that's it. If we don't get a young guy in this draft, I am going to be very nervous about the direction of the football team. This position is absolutely crucial in grading our draft as it is such a huge need.
What has Barwin done that Mark Anderson has not?

Anderson looks more fluid & explosive & if I were to guess, I would think he projects better at OLB than Barwin.

He had a hell of a rookie season, but dropped off around the same time that Bears defense mysteriously disappeared. Got a change of scenery in Houston & did a good job for a guy off the street.

He may very well be the biggest surprise of the season.

IMO, if we aren't getting Quin or Von Miller in the first, I think Anderson..... Barwin..... even Nading just as promising as anyone left.