View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011   #108
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 161104 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I guess this pick is growing on me. At first it was meh but now it looks to be a good solid pick.

I mean it never hurts to have guys with a non-stop motor. We always talk about we need emotion and toughness on our defense, well this guy looks the part. The more Cushing/Ryans type of players we get on this team the better.
+1

Not a major sexy pick, but hopefully he's a defensive mainstay for many years and his high motor rubs off on some people. Don't mind him pushing Smith and Williams for PT; young and hungry and talented versus guys not happy with the 3-4 switch who may not give 100% each play. Puts a little heat on our DEs.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote