View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011   #105
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 64840 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I think its likely that someone will be traded or may even be cut. We have some huge salaries tied up in DE. Mario was the #1 pick overall so you know he's getting paid. Smith was a FA DE from the Super Bowl winning team, so its a fair bet he's getting paid too. Okoye is probably the cheapest of the three, but he's also the least productive. Now, we've got another DE mouth to feed in Watt. We would be spending too much money on one position.

The player with the most trade value would be Mario and then Smith. I don't think Okoye would have much of a trade value so if Phillips can mold him a bit, he's probably the most likely player to stay on our roster.
A.Smith isn't going anywhere. Mario probably isn't going anywhere. And, I think Wade intends to dump Okoye whether they can acquire a pick to do so, or not.